Default button placement in Linux GUIs

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Tue Apr 17 21:06:35 EDT 2007

User interface guidelines in Linux. Wow, what a concept! ;)

As a long time Linux user it is heartening to hear you talk of such lofty
things! As a software user I would be very greatful to notice you had
(magically) made everything so easy to use.

Linux is heading in the right direction here, its just not there yet. You
might have to choose an interface guidline you think has more merit and stick
with that for now.

Cheers,

Rishi.