About OSx

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Tue Apr 17 19:39:41 EDT 2007

Thanks Martin,
I was unaware of this, but after reading most of it, I think M$s
motive is to just block someone else from doing this. Despite their
patent, should it be awarded, it would easily be broken in my
opinion, such as it is. Mostly, because of the fact that in one form
or another it already exists; just not well done, and not marketed as
such. Anyway, I've wasted enough of my time on this as it is. Even
though my thoughts on the subject are ancient, they probably were not
the first. Maybe Leonardo? (smile)