field problem

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 17:45:13 EDT 2007

My guess is that copying a field object and pasting to another stack is
somewhat unreliable as far as the contents are concerned.

The text is actually stored in the original stack in the original card
database and therefore no longer connected to the new field in the second
stack.  How is Rev supposed to know what to do if you try to delete a
character in line 1 since line 1 does not exist in the second stack yet?

Try putting empty into the field from the message box, then highlight the
text of the original field in the original card & stack, then paste the text
only.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas