Checking for a Dial Tone

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Apr 14 14:23:00 EDT 2007

I am currently working on a little utility that will keep a web site
informed of whether or not all the phone lines at a business are
currently open.  All the utility needs to do is check with the modem to
see if there is a dial tone on the phone, as the phone will
automatically take the modem to the next available line.  I have no idea
what commands to send to the modem, nor what responses to look for, or
even how to get the response.

Is there any way for me to check for a Dial Tone in Revolution?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/