Runrev & Microsoft sql server

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 13 08:39:53 EDT 2007

On 12/4/07 12:21 PM, "Nic Prioleau" <nickp at didata.bw> wrote:

Hi Nic,

> I am about to embark on a project where we wanted to use a "licence free"
> database that we could embed in the application or at time of deployment, did
> not require too much "tweeking". I looked at mySQL but have found this to be
> quite difficult at deployment. We literally want the cutomer to install the
> "server version" of the app which will obviously install the database and it
> components to the server and then the "client" version speaks for itself. I
> have looked at various DBs such as Pervasive, mySQL, postgreSQL but have
> recently been pointed to microsoft's sqlExpress.

It seems you have not see yet Valentina Server :-)

Take a look here:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:features:features

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vserver:features:features&do=edit

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:licensi
ng:licensing

Please, let me know if you have more questions.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology