AltBrowser newbie question...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Apr 13 08:35:00 EDT 2007

Thanks, Scott... I already have a stack I want to put AltBrowser into.  Is
there is a section of the stack script that can be pasted into the substack
it created for me... I can't seem to find anything I can use that way.  The
"Go" button on the created substack references a handler called...

abLoadURL fld "browserAddress"

In the card script of the new stack.  When I trace it, it executes the
handler, nothing shows on the altBrowser window, then it goes off and
executes some code I created for mouseEnter and mouseWithin messages, which
I should test to see if I'm in the right substack which I'm not, however, I
don't think what I'm doing should have preempted what AltBrowser wants to
do... Jim