An Error while saving a stand alone application

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Apr 8 12:45:56 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I guess it was inevitable, but a stack that I have saved to a stand
alone several times, successfully, now presents me with an Error
while saving dialog and abotss the process.

How can I determine what I have introduced into the stack that would
cause this. I have made some fairly major changes, but not real
complications. I added and deleted a couple of cards, but nothing
earth shattering.

Thoughts as to how to proceed would be appreciated. I don't like the
prospect of starting over again.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins