revZip issues in standalones?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Apr 6 16:07:50 EDT 2007

Has anyone else seen this?

In my dev environment, all revZip functionality works as expected. But when I
make a standalone ("SA" below) and try it there, revZip seems completely
unsupported.

When building a SA I've tried manual inclusion of libraries as well as automatic
inclusion. Both resulting SA's gave me the same errors.

When I got errors in 2.7.3-based SA's, I started building SA's with 2.8.0 and
got similar results. No joy.

I started with all revZip commands in a plugin of my SA app. When errors
happened I added a revZipOpenArchives() call in an openStack handler of the SA
to force inclusion of revZip lib in the SA. Still no joy.

Intel Mac, OS 10.4.9.

Any ideas? Comments?

Thanks -
Phil Davis