Lock screen and 'Go card' not working

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:06:54 EDT 2007

Hi

My apologies in advance for the simple nature of this request but I
must be missing something really obvious.

I have a stack containing 2 cards. One card (the 2nd card in the
stack) is used to set preferences which are used to create a table of
fields on the 1st card by first, going to card 1, cloning and renaming
a hidden group and assembling the table then going back to card 2. The
scripts are located at the stack level and this process works as
expected.

However I want to hide the creation of this 'table' from the user so I

lock screen
go card 1

-- create table

go card 2
unlock screen

but the lock screen doesn't work, I still see the table being put together.

I am using Studio 2.8.0 build 370

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards