exportscripts.rev

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue Apr 3 09:28:03 EDT 2007

AH...all becomes clear now! That's an interesting problem.

Galaxy in this case is under the impression that you may have changed
your script and just not compiled it since Galaxy is a stateless
editor and the Rev editor is not.

When we do a global search and replace with Galaxy Projects, we
update the object so that Galaxy Scripts knows the string has been
replaced and the object re-compiled.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Makers of Galaxy 1.5