find and replace

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Tue Apr 3 08:31:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to duplicate the find and replace tool in the rev IDE in
a button script.  I have a large project in macOSX that needs a few
dozen little tweeks when I make a Windows standalone.  I put these
all into a button so when I make a new Windows standalone just one
click gives me all the little changes.  The one thing I haven't
succeeded in is a single word that appears in about 20 button and
stack scripts. It seems that "visualEffect reval" needs to be
"visualEffect wipe" to get the same result in Windows.  So for now I
just do a find and replace with the "scripts" box checked, but it
would be nice to include this in my tweek button in order to doo all
tweeks without opening Rev. I assume it's just a question of getting
the syntax correct for:

replace "reveal" with "wipe" in this stack and its stack files --
using the find and replace tool with scripts checked

What should it be?

Cheers,

Lars