Quicktime question

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 11:15:22 EDT 2006

You should be able to do a check for the QT version when launching
your app, then prompt them to install if it comes up empty.

Just bear in mind that you can't legally distribute the QT installer
without a license from Apple. It's a free license, but rather
restricted - things like only being able to distribute the newest
version.

Ian