how to validate fields

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Sep 29 03:46:49 EDT 2006

Hello,
Èric Chatonet has recently add a new tutorial on his site "So Smart
Softare" that might be of interest to you.
You will find it at this address :
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_index&l=en
It is named : "How to master users data in entry boxes"

I think it answers your question.

hope that helps

Best regards from Grenoble
André