Delayed Mouse Clicks

Trevor Hopkins tjhopkins224 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 03:12:38 EDT 2006

I have a button that, when clicked, runs a process that takes a few seconds.
I'd like to do a little error prevention and prevent the user from
accidentally clicking on it multiple times while it is already processing.
Currently, if the button is clicked and then clicked multiple times before
the first process is done, the mouseUp script will run over and over again
after each script is completed.

Any ideas?

Secondly, does anyone know of a way to change the dock's icon (OS X) of your
application while it is running?

Cheers,

Trevor Hopkins
Exeter, UK