Legos

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Sep 28 12:22:52 EDT 2006

This sounds like an argument FOR variable checking.

This is something I've learned to look for when my scripts aren't doing
what I expect.  Invariably (hmm...pun intended?) I have mistyped a variable
name.   One way that I have found this problem is in the variable watcher
while stepping through a handler.  If two similarly named variables appear
next to each other, I know I have misspelled it someplace.