Cold Panic

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 27 18:18:41 EDT 2006

Ya know I opened the file in a text editor without a problem, but did
not try to write to it, thinking that since I only tried to read from
it in Revolution I should be able to do so. I should get the result
when I open a file anyways but thsi was a quick and dirty utility. I
will give that a try. I suspect you may have nailed it.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM