Classic Emulators...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Sep 26 20:42:46 EDT 2006

Now I need some SheepShaver advice.  When I went to download it, it seemed
to say that it only runs under BeOS and Linux.  Further down the home page
it gives links (under Random Links heading) to an apparently Japanese only
version that runs under Windows.  I was under the impression that it was a
Windows-based app.   Which version is appropriate... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139