Problem with visualization of a big network

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Sep 26 10:22:51 EDT 2006

Hi,
You might have a look at the (very useful) site of Éric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_index&l=en
You will find there a tutorial named "How to magnify images and only
images" that might give you ideas about how to be able to  explore
different parts of a big image.
Hth

Best regards from Grenoble
André