consulting & coding help

slavko milekic kiddyface at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:18:30 EDT 2006

Dear Revolutionaries,

I've been working with MetaCard/Revolution for the past 7-8 years and was
very happy with the product.  Some of my applications are in different
museums (that's why I cannot make them available to this community) and, all
in all, it was a great experience.   However, at this point in time, I would
like to start distributing/selling some of my applications (mostly for Art
Education) as downloadable files via the Web.

So far I did not have any experience in creating downloadable software,
installers, serial # protection, etc.  Thus, I need expert help.  If you are
willing to do some consulting or coding for me (have in mind that my budget
is not huge), please contact me off list at:   smilekic at uarts.edu  (subject
line: Revolution help).

I am also doing a lot of work for a non-profit organization with a goal of
creating digital educational tools for public libraries and public schools
(so, if you are interested, contact me).

Finally, I am also interested (part of my research) in the creation of
non-traditional interfaces with digital content -- including speech,
gestures and, lately, eye- and gaze-tracking...  so, if this is one of your
interests contact me also.

I know that I've been 'lurking' on this list for a long time, but want to
let you know that I found some extremely valuable information here and
really appreciate your expertise.

warm regards,
Slavko

Slavko Milekic, M.D., PhD
Assoc. Professor of Cognitive Science & Digital Design
Dept. of Art Therapy & Art Education
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102