about Galaxy

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Sep 25 16:13:45 EDT 2006

On Sep 25, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

> But, it seems like the Rev user base is too small to justify two
> teams working on IDEs...

I like the idea of competing directions.  Encouraging notes, money,
and occasional chocolate or books tend to encourage good ideas.
Mostly money.

I also like the idea of Jerry making Big Bucks and having Lots of
Fun, and would hope that the user base is not to small for that.

A market is such that it will automatically handle the justification
question.

Dar