Thank You, Scott and Kevin (was Revolution 2.7.4 Released)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 24 20:57:36 EDT 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 7:30 PM, Tereza Snyder wrote:

> We are indeed a community with a history!

I'll throw in a little tidbit of scarcely known history...
During this early foundation period of the language we have grown to love,
even the Amiga computer had a development environment that used a
hyperTalk/transcript like syntax. Actually it was exactly the same syntax,
and also used the stacks of cards metaphore. Wonder where that idea came
from... I wish I still had the installation diskettes (yep, floppies).
This Amiga dev environment was called "Foundation". Sadly, it never
evolved pased version 1.0.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>