Thank You, Scott and Kevin (was Revolution 2.7.4 Released)

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Sun Sep 24 19:30:13 EDT 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 9:51 AM, jbv wrote:

> Shari,
>
>> (SNIP)
>>
>> So Hypercard was dead, and Metacard hadn't quite popped into the
>> realm visibly yet.
>>
>> (SNIP)
>
> you probably missed it, but in the second half of the 90's, Oracle
> Media
> Object helped bridge the gap between the death of HC and the maturity
> of MC.
> OMO was a very good product too, not expensive, and rock solid.
> AFAIR it only went for Mac and Win platforms though.

And in the early-mid 90's there was Spinnaker Plus, which became OMO
and WinPlus. Spinnaker Plus' manual (which I have right here -
believe it or not, I'm still supporting a program made with Spinnaker
Plus!) was written by our very own Dan Shafer.

We are indeed a community with a history!

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com