Revolution 2.7.4 Released

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:40:30 EDT 2006

Every software company on the planet faces the same issue as RR here. What
one person considers "essential" to the product is someone else's "bloated
feature-itis."

I don't use footnotes and end notes much, so if Word left those out, I
wouldn't care. But a friend of mine who writes research papers would scream
bloody murder.

No dev tool lets you do everything. And no dev tool could possibly
anticipate every user's interests, preferences or perceived needs. Is
animation "essential" to development work? Depends on the kind of
development work you do. I don't use it at all.

On the whole, I'm convinced Rev does as good a job as any dev tool maker of
providing the essentials for developers and a lot of nice-to-haves besides.
If I perceive a need for something they don't include, I'll gladly buy it
from some third party.

Dan Shafer