about Galaxy

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sat Sep 23 17:09:26 EDT 2006

Swami,

What would you define as the latest version?

Post specific bugs or performance problems on the Basecamp site
(daniels-mara.updatelog.com) against the specific version you are
running and you will get a perfectly working version within no time.
You'll need a user name and password to get onto the site.

Are you aware you're still posting publicly, btw?

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century
http://www.daniels-mara.com