about Galaxy

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Sep 23 17:15:36 EDT 2006

> On the upside for Revolution and  for third party developers,
> one doesn't see
>   this kind of discussion for improvement and actual
> responsiveness from the company or third party developers in
> many other realms, so for that we are all thankful!

Im glad the third party developers are so proactive and engaged both in the
technological aspects but also in the marketing of their products. Jerry and
Malte, for example, are both RevSelect vendors and are able to take it to
another level with co-marketing efforts with Runtime. RevSelect vendors have
a weekly, one hour marketing conference with Runtime - that allows not only
a vendor<->Runtime relationship to exist but, also allows RevSelect vendors
to support each other.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations