Limit text input based upon its height and width (part 2)

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Fri Sep 22 13:13:38 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Well, it's hard to admit but I had the 'don't wrap' of fld "tekst"
activated in the inspector
and therefore it didn't work.

After deselecting  'Don't wrap' the formattedHeight script doesn't
work anymore so textinput is still not limited to the height of the
field.

I still don't get it!

greetings,

William de Smet