Limit text input based upon its height and width (part 2)

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Fri Sep 22 09:19:52 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I just tested the earlier suggested code and it works.
But what if I want to limit text input based upon its height and width?

I just thought to replace the word 'height' with 'width' and put in
extra code but that doesn't work:
 if (the formattedHeight of field "tekst" < the height of field "tekst")
 then pass keyDown
 if (the formattedWidth of field "tekst" < the width of field "tekst")
 then pass keyDown

Any suggestions?

William

(I posted this question a few days ago but I think it got lost somewhere)