Button Icons wont show up when powered by my standalone

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Sep 20 21:31:25 EDT 2006

I agree that there should be an option to automatically import icons
used when building a standalone. It is an obvious gotcha that a lot
of new users get tripped over.

I find it cumbersome that to add the image you have to add it and
then make the image invisible which makes it a two step process.
Maybe a feature request would be to add the image and then make it
invisible automatically. That way it will be in the Image Library
when you want to use it but it doesn't clutter the stack you are
making with the image you then have to hide.

Bill Vlahos