Button Icons wont show up when powered by my standalone

Dave Herndon herndogy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 20:33:25 EDT 2006

Hi
  Little help here.  I am developing a fire department application in rev 2.7.3.  I realy liked the haz mat barrel button icon in the metacard icons listed.  When I build my standalone in windows the icons show up black when I open the file with my standalone.  I have been racking my brains trying to figure out where in the standalone settings I can make sure that resource gets added to the standalone.  Little help ?
  Dave