Show Group fails in standalone

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Sep 19 20:28:19 EDT 2006

Right, that was it... I was selecting the inclusion manually in
Standalone config and that small scrolling
window with the fat thumb makes it appear that it is at the end of the list
but, wonder of wonders, if you click and drag (there's hardly room to do
that visually)
there is a whole series of other libs to include!

after checking the XML and rebuilding, it worked.

Thanks!

Sivakatirswami