OT: (semi) Solving Issues On Windows

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Sep 17 22:47:07 EDT 2006

Dan,

You might want to reread your previous post. Saying "Windows remains
an iffy platform for the relianble deployment of rich media apps" is a
fairly ridiculous statement. There are plenty of 'Rich Media Apps'
built and running for Windows including those built by Apple Computer.

I know you hate Microsoft-- I'm not that big a fan either. But really,
to make a statement like that is fairly naive.

-Chipp