Parsing iTunes RSS Feed

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Sep 17 21:39:00 EDT 2006

namespaces, domain, who-own-that-tag... who cares! :-)

sometimes I think XML is too bloated... JSON appears nice and more
readable. XML can get so wrong sometimes, just look at some über-
cryptic RSS feeds and SOAP requests. There are people bundling RSS
inside SOAP Envelopes inside MIME enclosure INSIDE MAIL!!!!! Holy
Russian Dolls!!!! and people think I am the insane one just because I
like implementing little servers....

Andre