Digest Reply Link

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 17 18:40:05 EDT 2006

Richard-

> Maybe we could turn the problem inside-out:
> It shouldn't be too hard to toss together a lil' Rev stack that displays
> the list archives and handles setting up reply emails.

> The archives are here:
> <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/>

> A little UI, a couple libURL calls, and it's done....

Actually I've been waiting for someone to do that for a while now. My
ArchiveSearch plugin does allow you to do that, but it's a search
engine rather than a message browser. I'm not sure the archives lend
themselves to browsing readily in that manner, but I do think a rev
solution would be nice.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net