XP Home vs. Pro vs. Embedded

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Sep 17 12:32:30 EDT 2006

Mark,

Multiple simultaneous users is possible using terminal services under
Windows Server 2003, but to the best of my knowledge, you can't do this on
Windows XP Pro. (If there's a way to have a console user AND an RDP user
under XP Pro, or multiple RDP users, please show me how.)

If you're using XP Pro and there's no warm body at the console, then VNC and
RDP are pretty much equivalent.

Mark Wieder wrote
=