OT: (semi) Solving Issues On Windows

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Sep 16 10:05:22 EDT 2006

On Sep 16, 2006, at 1:52 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Trevor... I'll try that "playrate" but... what's behind your thinking?
> On that  one... I like to know the "why" if it can be known.

This has fixed problems for people with streaming movies on OS X in
the past.  I suggest it as I am pretty sure what is getting called in
the QT API when setting the playrate but I don't know what start
playing does in the Revolution code.  The playrate is how you start/
stop movies in QT in most cases.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com