Good ways to overcomplicate your code and slow down

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Sep 15 16:37:46 EDT 2006

Actually I use comments in a fairly unique way. I pseudocode what I
want to do in comments, and then code around the comments so I can
keep track of where I am at and what I am trying to accomplish.
Removing comments later may make the code more readable, but for code
in progress I find I save a LOT more time pseudocoding first so I can
concentrate on program flow. I do the actual "how do I go about doing
this" thinking later. I only have the energy to power up one side of
my brain at a time. I burned out some circuits a long time ago.
Another story.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management