XP Home vs. Pro vs. Embedded

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Sep 14 05:39:51 EDT 2006

Ian,

This sounds like a possible culprit for the problem in our
application. Is there a way to find out what is causing this or to
verify it is occurring? Any code that can be written in? Any specific
places in the code to look for it?

Again, what we are experiencing is the program bogging down or simply
freezing up at various points throughout a day, but never at the same
place. This is in runtime mode only.... not in the development
environment. No programming bugs show up there.

Thanks.
Richard