XP Home vs. Pro vs. Embedded

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Sep 13 15:55:43 EDT 2006

You mention the computer is a laptop. Have you set it up so the HD is never
allowed to spin down into a 'sleep' state? If not, that will almost certainly
cause a problem at some point.

However if HD spin-down occurs, from within Rev (at least on XP Pro / Rev 2.6.1)
you can 'get the detailed files' to make the HD start spinning again.

HTH -
Phil Davis