.dmg windows

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Sep 10 19:05:27 EDT 2006

Trevor,

it's pretty simple to do it by hand.

Steps:
1) First on that DMG create a folder and put your background image
inside that folder.
2) Hide that folder.
3) Show the view options (Command+J) and select the background option.
4) Now is the trick, since you made that little folder invisible, it
is not showing on the list, press Command+Shift+G, this will ask you
which folder you want to browse, by selecting first your root DMG
folder, after pressing this, you can just type in your hidden folder,
bingo, you're seeing your hidden folder with the background image.
5) Select that image.
6) There's no step six!!!!

Remember to set the dafault view of the DMG to icons, or the
background will not show. Then after that, lock the DMG so that no
one changes it.

Hope it helped!
Andre