the keys of myArray

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Sep 8 11:34:06 EDT 2006

On 8 Sep 2006, at 16:07, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Dave Cragg wrote:
>> On 8 Sep 2006, at 14:48, jbv wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the reply, but actually I was wondering about any
>>> logic behind that "internal order"...
>> Sorry. My answer was a bit cold. Not intentional. I looked up the
>> docs to confirm what I thought, and got lazy and just quoted what
>> was  there.
>> As a penance, I'll smile at the kids tonight, and perhaps give
>> them a  little extra gruel. :-)
>
> You feed your kids every day?  You'll spoil 'em!.

You're probably right. But I feel it's important to try to change
people's perceptions of Scotland as a place of mean and dour people.
In fact, I'd even like to give the kids spoons to eat their gruel
with, so if you have any lying around that you don't need, perhaps
you could send them to me.

:-)

Have a good weekend
Dave