RR Forums

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:59:04 EDT 2006

I guess this proves that reasonable people can disagree. Or maybe it's just
my gray-haired conservatism. I love Wikis for collaboration, but as places
for people to share thougths and ideas, they suck unless used by pretty
savvy folks and maintained by even more savvy ones. My $0.06 (inflation, you
know).