OT - Poser 5 teeth gnashing...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 7 05:33:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was told by CP support, Contents Paradise allows only 200 downloads
at any time. Assuming that at least one million of people are trying
to download Poser and that currently it takes 10 to 15 hours to
download 1 file and up to 3 days to download files for both Windows
and Mac, it will probably take between 2 and 4 years until there is a
reasonable probability of downloading a file successfully (ignoring
the fact that many people will be giving up, of course).

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-sep-2006, om 11:22 heeft David Glasgow het volgende geschreven: