Remote Desktop issues with RR

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Sep 5 18:05:34 EDT 2006

I have confirmed that standalone apps created with Revolution (all
versions including 2.7.3) do not render the display correctly when using
Remote Desktop. All field backgrounds and most images turn completely
black.

The same behavior occurs when connected to a Windows PC using the free Mac
OS X client for Remote Desktop.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherproducts/otherproducts.aspx?pid=remotedesktopclient

I have to run applications remotely all the time, and this bug prevents my
Rev applications from displaying like normal Windows applications. Has
anyone else seen this and considers it to be a serious problem?

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>