RR Forums

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 4 22:47:55 EDT 2006

Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> When they acquire an email facility, I will get the forum postings
> sent to me and hopefully, I will be able to reply to postings by email
> too. Until then, I will not be particiapting in the forums,

I'm in the same boat. I just don't have time to mess with a forum/web
interface. I tried to read it a few times and it took forever to get
through even just a few messages. I tried to post once and simply could
not type and edit in the tiny box they give you. I finally ended up
typing my message in BBEdit and pasting it into the miniscule text area.
I could not get the tags to work, so my message was plain text.

That is way too much work for anyone with a life. When there is an email
interface I will participate. The difficulty of reading and posting to
the forum as it is currently set  up makes it impossible for me to use.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com