multiple document icons

Dave Beck dave at crystalpiersw.com
Mon Sep 4 17:48:40 EDT 2006

I must say I'm very happy with the new single instance support for Windows
applications. Many of my clients were confused when they couldn't open a doc
created by my rev app by double clicking it in Windows Explorer. I'm very
grateful that the brilliant Rev team has solved that issue! Thanks!

I'm now wondering if it is possible to store multiple (different) document
icons for different document types in the standalone binaries. I do not see
support for this in the standalone builder. In windows it is customary to
store all these icons in the executable. Is there a way to do this with Rev,
or perhaps it would it be possible to create a "dummy" application just to
store the icons somehow? Has anybody attempted this yet?

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Dave