Quicktime Multimedia Authoring - Nearly Dead?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Oct 25 04:28:37 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, Flash is not available for Palm OS, so all those video sites
are unavailable to me when the closest "PC" is my Treo 700p. My phone
handles QuickTime, MPEG and AVI/WMV just great. I still get a kick using Orb
to tune into my Windows Media Center PC at home and watch live digital cable
TV from anywhere.

And of course, Flash is not natively supported in Rev. The altBrowser plugin
is great... but on Windows, I don't think you can eliminate the border
around embedded web pages. So that precludes a more "integrated"
look-and-feel where you could incorporate tiny Flash movies as buttons, etc.

Dan Shafer wrote