Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Oct 21 02:06:57 EDT 2006

Hi Judy,

You do recall correctly. I knew several HC team members personally and they
were quite active in various online forums... AOL, Usenet, GEnie, and more.
A few of them even sat in on calls with tech support.

It seems we all like to perpetuate the idea that big companies are evil and
small companies are good, but I remember a lot of good things being done by
big companies and the people who worked for them.