IDE gone unstable with stack menu change

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 17 13:44:31 EDT 2006

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Bill-
>
> Monday, October 16, 2006, 6:50:59 PM, you wrote:
>
>> I'll try to make a feature request for the Menu Builder to offer not
>> to move things. I have a feeling that this trips up a number of folks
>> and it looks like Rev knows how to prevent the problem.
>
> My workaround for this is never to use menus. Ever. They tripped me up
> enough times that I finally learned my lesson.

Interesting. I use menus in virtually every project I do, I don't use
any particular work-arounds (like hiding the group) and I have never had
any problem at all. I appreciate very much the auto-resizing feature
because it means I don't have to do any work to support all operating
systems. Not sure why it trips up so many people, but maybe it just
takes a good understanding of how things work so that people know what
to expect.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com