How to start this project...

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 16:29:51 EDT 2006

If you are replacing each char, then you need a repeat loop that calls the
lookup function once for each char.

--button script
on mouseup
  repeat for each char CH in fld input
    put lookupchar(CH) after newString
  end repeat
  put newString into fld output
  answer "You bidding has been done, Master" & cr & \
      fld input & "  has been converted to " & cr & \
      fld ouput
end mouseup

Jim Ault
Las Vegas