Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Nov 29 16:58:18 EST 2006

On Nov 29, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> though I would suggest that 37
> signals could benefit from a client version of BaseCamp.

It definitely could.  My brother actually has a little app that he
wrote in Rev that interfaces with the BaseCamp API.  We manage all of
our projects on BaseCamp and he has streamlined some common tasks
that he has to perform on a regular basis.

I think he has plans to make it available to others one day but the
BaseCamp API but I don't know when.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com